Student Housing Management
Our proven expertise in student housing management and time-tested approach create better living experiences, which in turn create financial success. Campus Advantage manages ~ 25,000 beds throughout more than 40 properties across the United States.
Returning Student Ratio
Average Effective Rental Rate Increase
What is our Advantage?
Key Differentiating Factors
- Expertise as owners ourselves – we deliver what owners need
- Proven value creation – we have successfully turned around dozens of assets
- Time-tested systems and processes including staff training and development
- A team of operational specialists that can immediately take over management
- 15-member team dedicated to management transitions
- Proven revenue management support to deliver maximum rental growth
- Facilities and capital expenditures project management
- National recruiting effort to provide a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Students First® Residence Life experience
- Branding expertise for new developments, rebrands, and acquisitions
- Strategic integrated marketing campaigns delivered by Catalyst
Leaders in Residence Life
Our Students First® Residence Life program prepares student residents to succeed in life after college. This type of residence life programming is highly sought after by students and owners.
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Real-Time Variance Analysis
- Annual Budgets
- CapEx Planning and Management
- Turn Oversight
- Revenue Management
- Leasing Support
- Customized Marketing Plans
- National Leasing and Renewal Campaigns
- Automated Leasing Reports
- Dedicated Marketing Team
- Residence Life Programming
- Employee Recruitment
- Staff Training and Development
- On-Site Operations Specialists Available for Staffing Intervals
The Campus Advantage student housing management approach results in:
- Maximized retention rates
- Higher revenue growth
- Reduced maintenance and marketing costs
- Stronger relationships with universities and colleges
Campus Advantage has raised $475 million in equity and acquired over $650 million in assets.
Our team is trained to view properties through an investment lens and operate assets with an owner’s mindset.