Student Housing Management
Our proven expertise in student housing management and time-tested approach create better living experiences, which in turn create financial success. Campus Advantage manages ~ 25,000 beds throughout more than 40 properties across the United States.
Returning Student Ratio
Average Effective Rental Rate Increase
What is our Advantage?
Key Differentiating Factors
- Expertise as owners ourselves – we deliver what owners need
- Proven value creation – we have successfully turned around dozens of assets
- Time-tested systems and processes including staff training and development
- A team of operational specialists that can immediately take over management
- 15-member team dedicated to management transitions
- Proven revenue management support to deliver maximum rental growth
- Facilities and capital expenditures project management
- National recruiting effort to provide a pipeline of qualified candidates
- Students First™ Residence Life experience
- Branding expertise for new developments, rebrands, and acquisitions
- Strategic integrated marketing campaigns delivered by Catalyst
Leaders in Residence Life
Our Students First™ Residence Life program prepares student residents to succeed in life after college. This type of residence life programming is highly sought after by students and owners.
- Monthly Financial Reporting
- Real-Time Variance Analysis
- Annual Budgets
- CapEx Planning and Management
- Turn Oversight
- Revenue Management
- Leasing Support
- Customized Marketing Plans
- National Leasing and Renewal Campaigns
- Automated Leasing Reports
- Dedicated Marketing Team
- Residence Life Programming
- Employee Recruitment
- Staff Training and Development
- On-Site Operations Specialists Available for Staffing Intervals
The Campus Advantage student housing management approach results in:
- Maximized retention rates
- Higher revenue growth
- Reduced maintenance and marketing costs
- Stronger relationships with universities and colleges
Campus Advantage has raised $475 million in equity and acquired over $650 million in assets.
Our team is trained to view properties through an investment lens and operate assets with an owner’s mindset.
Find out more about Property Management Services Today!
Director of Business Development and Transitions