Gourmet coffee bars, resort-style pools and outdoor theaters are some of the perks students living in Campus Advantage properties can enjoy. At West 22 in Kennesaw, GA, student housing is organized as cottages, manor houses or luxury flats. Students looking to unwind after cranking out that term paper can choose from an outdoor gourmet grilling kitchen, a hammock grove, or a fire pit. The 4050 Lofts in Tampa have bright pops of color and a sleek design. When not studying in the 24-hour tech zone, students can hit the tanning room or a gaming area equipped with a Nintendo Wii and a pool table.
- Employee Spotlight: Phyllis Willis Has Found Her Niche
- Campus Advantage Awarded Management of Two Student Housing Communities in California
- Campus Advantage to Manage 2 CA Student Housing Properties
- Campus Advantage Picks Up Pair of California Assignments
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE TO MANAGE TWO CALIFORNIA STUDENT HOUSING PROPERTIES