Gourmet coffee bars, resort-style pools and outdoor theaters are some of the perks students living in Campus Advantage properties can enjoy. At West 22 in Kennesaw, GA, student housing is organized as cottages, manor houses or luxury flats. Students looking to unwind after cranking out that term paper can choose from an outdoor gourmet grilling kitchen, a hammock grove, or a fire pit. The 4050 Lofts in Tampa have bright pops of color and a sleek design. When not studying in the 24-hour tech zone, students can hit the tanning room or a gaming area equipped with a Nintendo Wii and a pool table.
- Western Real Estate Business: Strategies to Perform Due Diligence on a Multi-Property Portfolio
- Campus Advantage Launches New Career Success Portal
- SHB: Campus Advantage Awarded Management of 498-Bed Community Near the University of Montana
- Campus Advantage Adds Montana Property to Its Management Portfolio
- MHN: Student Housing Coming to University of Montana