Since acquiring the 420-bed community 36 months ago, the company has pursued a value-add investment strategy that has grown grew NOI by nearly 36 percent. Campus Advantage has closed on the sale of a 420-bed student housing property, 42North, in Tampa, Fla. The community serves the needs of students at the University of South Florida. Campus Advantage acquired the property three years ago, then initiated a value-add investment strategy, injecting capital to remedy deferred maintenance issues. That program, along with Campus Advantage’s operations expertise and an integrated marketing approach provided by partner and industry specialist Catalyst, led to an enhancement of the property’s attractiveness in the market.
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE ADDS TEXAS PROPERTY TO ITS MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO
- CAMPUS ADVANTAGE ADDS TWO MISSOURI PROPERTIES TO ITS MANAGEMENT PORTFOLIO
- Campus Advantage Adds 2 in MO
- Campus Advantage Promotes Three to Vice President
- Campus Advantage Promotes Madison Meier to Vice President of Business Development