Since acquiring the 420-bed community 36 months ago, the company has pursued a value-add investment strategy that has grown grew NOI by nearly 36 percent. Campus Advantage has closed on the sale of a 420-bed student housing property, 42North, in Tampa, Fla. The community serves the needs of students at the University of South Florida. Campus Advantage acquired the property three years ago, then initiated a value-add investment strategy, injecting capital to remedy deferred maintenance issues. That program, along with Campus Advantage’s operations expertise and an integrated marketing approach provided by partner and industry specialist Catalyst, led to an enhancement of the property’s attractiveness in the market.
- Residence Life Puts Students First While Driving Occupancy and Retention
- How Did Student Housing Become So Popular With The World’s Largest Investors?
- Campus Advantage purchases Evolve Auburn
- My Leadership Perspective and How Campus Advantage Keeps Students First, Always
- EMPLOYEE SPOTLIGHT: ADAM YARBER ON DISNEY, LEGO, AND CREATING THE ULTIMATE RESIDENT EXPERIENCE