Austin, Texas — Austin-based Campus Advantage has promoted three staff members to vice president. Promotions include Raka Sandell, vice president of project management; Josh Greenleaf, vice president of Investments; and Madison Meier, vice president of business development. As vice president of project management, Sandell will help structure and successfully execute projects across the company. In his new role, Greenleaf will lead the execution of acquisition strategy and provide guidance on other key areas of the overall Campus Advantage investment strategy, including dispositions and development. As vice president of business development, Meier will focus on continuing to grow and evolve the consulting and management platforms at Campus Advantage.
- Western Real Estate Business: Strategies to Perform Due Diligence on a Multi-Property Portfolio
- Campus Advantage Launches New Career Success Portal
- SHB: Campus Advantage Awarded Management of 498-Bed Community Near the University of Montana
- Campus Advantage Adds Montana Property to Its Management Portfolio
- MHN: Student Housing Coming to University of Montana